Thursday, October 19, 2017

Enough is enough

When I see the Ten of Swords a cloud of worry washes over and through me.  Weeks and months before my tornado trauma the RWS Ten of Swords kept making an appearance. 

I am better with that image and have only drawn it once since trauma, associated images from other decks, like this Ten of Words don't hold the same sway over me.  The authors of the deck and companion book gives us Disillusion: cause to realize that a believe or an ideal is false.  Point on or is on point? They also discuss that Owl flying above those swords, as an omen of dark times, mostly I think there is a mystery to owls because they belong to the night.  Some see owl as a portrayal of wisdom.
Maybe with their hoots of  'who who' we could see it as a moment of identity crisis and ask ourself/myself what is my confusion at this moment. I asked myself a question about an event today and this card says skip it; good enough form me.

The Sacred Circle Tarot - Anna Franklin & Paul Mason

5 comments:

  1. I think, like me and cancers, we've both come to the state "Ten of Words don't hold the same sway over me." Don't fix it, truth will out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let it ride. Life have has unexpected moments, you don't looking for trouble.

      Delete
  2. I would say that owl represents the wisdom of not believing a story we've created in our heads that hasn't happened yet and is likely not to happen at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to say something similar. Owl means mostly wisdom to me too

      Delete
    2. Exactly. Worry about something that hasn't and may never happen, is wasted energy. I am better but I still play the 'what if' game from time to time.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...