Saturday, August 4, 2018

Muse

Smooth Sailing.  My affirmation for the day is "I release all the drama from my life, and now get energy from peace."  Can this be true?  I have been so tired of late, my energy levels have bottomed out.  Is it the daily drama that is doing this to me?  Good hypothesis as any.
On a good note, I brought my Muse home yesterday.  I saw her in a local garden center a few weeks backs and resisted.  I received a 35% off of everything coupon in mail a couple of days ago from the center.  I hoped that she was still 'hanging out' waiting for me and she was, and now I have her on my work-space table top.  She brings a happy smile to my face.


The Good Tarot - Colette Baron-Reid


2 comments:

  1. She's lovely, and if she brings a smile to your face, I think she is a wonderful investment!

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...