Monday, August 27, 2018

Concealment

Change, Camouflage, Concealment, Chromatophores, Carolyn.  C is the word for the day, I noticed the clocks in the lower left hand corner. Time pieces that resemble The Wheel. 
This card feels more like The High Priestess, looking into the eyes of this octopus is like slipping in to the deep fathoms where the priestess can take us.
I did not know that the lifespan of an octopus is about a year. The Wheel turns pretty quickly for them.  I wonder what I could get done in a year? One way to find out.  And the Wheel turns.




SpiritSong Tarot - Pauline Cassidy

2 comments:

  1. One year? Wow, I bet there are insects that live longer than that. Perhaps that is why he has eight arms to enjoy and embrace his short life with gusto.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hard to believe one year. Learn something new everyday.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...