Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Stillness

Almost every time I consult with this deck, I seem to draw this card. Forty-eight cards, a couple times a year, not really high odds, still, interesting. This card stirs up a bit of anxiety. Everyone needs a little down time, sacred space to tune out the World and all the noise. This scene is oppressive and stifling, at least to me. The empty boat makes me think that one can leave, but leave and go where?  Maybe that is the crux of the anxiety.  Because wherever you go, there you are.  Most days I know who I am, I look at myself everyday in the mirror, but there are depths to me that even I don't want to spend time there.  I woke up this morning say "I love and approve of myself' the constant affirmation that Louise L Hay advised to continually chant and tell ourselves.  That and this card must be linked today.


Earth Magic Oracle Cards

1 comment:

  1. as often happens,we are both kicking a tin can down the road..

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...