Thursday, August 2, 2018

Hypo - Caution

I could use a hypodermic shot of this fire energy.  Ace of Fire/Ace of Wands.  One for the money...go, go, go.
Now that fairy sitting on the brass casing of the lantern I am not  so sure about; talk about feeling the heat. 
I would not say this will be a wands day for me at all.  I am draggy with intermittent sleep patterns, making me a dull Carolyn for sure.  If I got too close to the fire, I would get burnt.
So caution is the word for me today.





The Good Tarot

2 comments:

  1. Our goats would lie down in the ashes of the burn pile when there were still live embers, perhaps fairy folk also have tough skin?

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...