Sunday, August 5, 2018

Rainbow

Rainbow: meteorological phenomenon that is caused by reflection, refraction, and dispersion of light in water droplets resulting in a spectrum of light appearing in the sky.- Wikipedia
When I see a rainbow, like many, I make expressions of delight at such a wondrous sight. Take a photo, make a wish, count my blessings.  Just now reading the Wikipedia definition I realize that rainbows can be occurring within me.  I am mostly water, and reflection, refraction, and dispersion are just fancy terms for mirroring, change, and distribution, all that can also occur within me. So I can be a walking rainbow if I just let the light hit me just right.  I have been spending too much time indoors. Time to hang out in the daylight and start casting rainbows.

EARTH MAGIC Oracle Cards - Steven D Farmer




4 comments:

  1. Somebody shine a light, show me the way
    Take me through the night to the break of day
    Won't you shine a light so I can see
    Lift up these chains of darkness and set me free

    Lookin' through the open window
    I can see where I went wrong
    I quit searching for the rainbow
    I forgot where I belong
    ("Shine a Light" - The Band)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had not heard that song. So went out to you Utube and gave a listen.

      Delete
  2. This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine
    This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine
    This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine
    Let it shine, shine, shine
    Let it shine!

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...