Thursday, August 9, 2018

Witness

Not much I find more enchanting is the night sky.  Well the beach and sea is right up there too.  I guess than my happy place would be on the beach listening to the waves and laying back and watching the night sky.  I found my happy thought!
The booklet mentions 'The Witness' that which is us watching ourselves and reminds us that we are made of star material. Maybe small and seemingly insignificant, I know that I am made of the same stuff hanging in the night sky, comforts me.



Earth Magic Oracle Cards

2 comments:

  1. Both of the places you enjoy have spaciousness in common. I need to ride out beyond the city limits one night to get a better look at the stars.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This weekend if not clouds is the Meteor showers. It will be just about all clouds here.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...