Thursday, August 30, 2018

Be-cause

I say this to myself sometimes, I am going to do...because.  Because I can.  Sometimes I think of some of those because moments and wish I could still do them. Body and mind changes and, limitations set in.  The other day a juvenile praying mantis visited my home.  It was walking across the deck rail and started its climb up the shepherd hook with a basket of petunias. At the top of crook it just hung there upside down.  I spent ten minutes(probably five) watching her hang there. Why? because she could was all that I could get a sense of.  Getting a different perspective maybe.  Sometimes we do things just because, no special meaning or intent, just because.


SpiritSong Tarot

4 comments:

  1. at least we can mentally hang any direction we want. The mind will remember how good it felt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hanging rather than pouncing can have some benefits. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure she was moving towards the petunias so she could pounce some smaller juicy insect.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...