Wednesday, August 1, 2018

More Water

The Sea is calling to me.  Like this King of Cups water nourishes and sustains me.  I was talking to someone yesterday that hoped when he retired in a few years that him and his wife could retire to Colorado; said the mountains called to him.  He is originally from Austin Texas, but the mountains is where he connected more. Wonder why that is so? The first time I laid eyes on the ocean, or more correctly the Gulf of Mexico on Florida's west coast, I felt home.  The only thing that calls just as much or maybe a bit more is the Atlantic coast of Ireland.  Why I wonder, if the sea is me, I chose to be born in Indiana?  Do I pack my bags now and begin my journey to the sea?  Each time I visit, it gets more challenging to return to Indiana.


The Good Tarot

4 comments:

  1. Though I live in a city surrounded by rural farmland, the gentle mountains of the Appalachians feel like home to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the mountains, for a few days visit and that is all.

      Delete
  2. you seriously need a pro and con list! Why not? I always feel like I'm coming home at the beach, Rob shudders at the thought of living there. Too gray, too wet, too cold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Pacific can be cold and gray and of course wet. Still it is striking. I could live out there, but it would be way too far from family. Florida its a bit closer. Time will tell.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...