Sunday, July 1, 2018

Fifty Yard Line


July 1st.  Half way through the year.  Standing at the Fifty Yard Line.  Looking over the last half of year to find out where I have been and if that helps me decide where I go from here.  Right there in the middle.  My word for the year was unburden.  Well I have cleaned up a few things and yet I think I added things in the spots cleared?  I best get to work during the second half.  Although worrying about unburdening myself just adds a bit of burden itself.  Whew!  This or That?
Progress not Perfection, been hearing that a lot lately.



The Gaian Tarot - Joanna Powell Colbert

3 comments:

  1. bit like pushing a rock uphill with our nose isn't it? I have to stop, and think, is this reality real, or one I made up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, I can't believe the year is halfway over. Thanks for the reminder to pause and reflect.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...