Wednesday, July 4, 2018

When Lightning Strikes


When The Tower card shows up, I usually exclaim "Yikes!"  What now?  After The Devil yesterday and The Moon before that, I wonder what is going on in my everyday life. The Moon with its revelation and The Devil with its temptation, have they lead me here to The Lightning strike?
When I draw The Tower I keep thinking what world event will we hear about that changes everything for everyone?  It's coming. When and Where, uncertain. We have become to complacent.  Something...




Gaian Tarot - Joanna Powell Colbert

2 comments:

  1. The wake-up call that requires a 2x4 applied to the head.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Good one. I guess sometimes we all need a good whack.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...