Friday, July 27, 2018

All around me

Do I believe in magic. You betcha.  It is all around.
My eyes have focused on two things today with the Magician's visit.  The ouroboros at the magician's waist and the the blue sword.  The other three minor implements are yellow, unless you see the second wand, the one Magician is holding.  Still it is the snake with his tail in his mouth that keeps drawing the eye.  Some see the ouroboros as an infinity symbol.  Much to contemplate with this visit today.  It will be interesting to look for and hopefully see magic in action today.  Maybe the blue sword is the clue. The magic maybe held in my own thoughts and actions today.


RWS Tarot


2 comments:

  1. I'm putting my bet down on finding it in your own thoughts and actions. :)

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...