Saturday, July 28, 2018

Drawing down

The Devil. Fascinating really. Today I see so many of the trumps of the major arcana within The Devil. Most surprisingly I see The Magician in a distorted mirrored version.  I drew the Magician yesterday and there are echos of him in the Devil. Right arm raised and left down. The real expose' I see today is the broken infinity sign above the Devil.  Not horns, a usual expression of the Devil, but the incomplete weave of the infinity sign; a ourobouros unbound.
I have had an interesting mix of Majors and minors this week, beginning with The Hermit and here The Devil.
Last night I sat under the Full Moon and felt that I had drawn down some of her ethereal light into me.  Magic or The Devil's work?


RWS Tarot


1 comment:

  1. That's an interesting comparison of the Devil and Magician. I suppose the light we draw in can be put to helpful or harmful purposes - our choice.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...