Monday, July 23, 2018

Potential

I often wonder when seeing an Ace what gift will present itself to me that day.  I also wonder about how a right hand is the offering of the gift in The Rider Waite-Smith.  I guess that Pamela Coleman-Smith used the analogy of the right hand as the giving hand and the left the receiving. Today I am thinking the gift is within me to give to me.  If we are Spirit incarnate then it follows that the gift can or does come from me.  A lot of days I look for the potential of a gift showing up the day an Ace presents itself, maybe today I will look for the gift of intellect within me.

"Truth and awareness must come from a deeper level of spiritual values and experience."
-Rachel Pollack, Seventy Eight Degrees of Wisdom

1 comment:

  1. Words can cut or soothe; we can do the same to ourselves with our thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...