Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Who speaks first

I have been setting with the High Priestess waiting for her to tell me the secret message that is meant just for me, so far, nothing.  So we sit in silence.

In a sales seminar years ago I learned whoever spoke first in a negotiation is the one that loses, or better, is ready to negotiate.  Sometimes is just best to sit with one's mouth shut and wait it out. Can't have a conversation with someone till she/he is ready to listen and work together.

I think that is it.  Don't listen to the noise in the background of my mind, but tune into the now.


Rider Waite-Smith Tarot






2 comments:

  1. I learned the same thing in sales. I'm selling nothing and still find myself using the technique.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...