Sunday, July 8, 2018

Discovery

This Page always reminds of discovery; when a child learns where the apple really comes from.  That discovery will lead to more questions. How did it get on the tree? How do you get it off the tree? Where did the tree come from? Can we have one?
Today I am taking a Reiki class. I had sessions with a practitioner after I got hurt, which seemed to facilitate  my recovery. I have read a book and several articles on Reiki and just decided to take the class. My legs are not working very well and maybe I can learn something that will help me at least retain some of my mobility.  I know I will never climb an apple tree again in this life, but hopefully I can still pick up a few around the tree or at the grocery store.


The Gaian Tarot - Joanna Powell Colbert

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful learning opportunity that could help not only yourself but perhaps others as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done you, what a wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...