Friday, November 3, 2017

Wonderment

Glass have full or have empty?

Freedom of Choice.  That is a wonderment that not all people get to enjoy.  For the most part I get to decide what is right or wrong for me.  There are rules in any society that must be upheld and I am okay with that.  So many choices that I take for granted that others will never enjoy, for that I am grateful that I am alive in the here and now.
Today I will take the time to really pay attention to the blessings that are right in front me.






Fairy Tarot Cards

4 comments:

  1. wow those are some ginormous wings. Wonder if fairies have breeds?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure they do and different hierarchies. I think they pick on the ones that have more moth like wings. Oh well, their are prejudices everywhere. Oh what a joy to have wings, regardless.

      Delete
  2. Another post about enjoying the here and now. We are following a theme today!
    Just started writing my daily gratitude in my journal again today.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...