Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Self Interest

Having confidence in oneself.

I am fascinated with the fountain of ideas and thoughts that are bursting forth from the fairy out front.  Sometimes I have the advantage and sometimes not.  Clearly today I may have the upper-hand in a situation.  The lesson for me today is to use that advantage or gift or snowballs for the right reason, even if others don't agree with my choice.
I am so grateful for having choices.  Not all do.  There are many places in the world that you are told what to do, when to do it, and how to do it.  Thankfully I get to choose most of my days. 



The Fairy Tarot Cards

6 comments:

  1. Having the freedom to choose and speak our mind is certainly something we often take for granted. But thanks to you not today. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankfully we live were we have choices, my hope is for the whole of everyone to have the same rights.

      Delete
  2. At the very least, I think we all have a choice about our attitude. That recognition can make a world of difference, no matter what situation we may find ourselves in. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some try to shame us for what we do, have, or say. Attitude is part and parcel of how we react to it. Let them have their say, that is their choice if they want to walk away.

      Delete
  3. in some countries you are assigned a job for life. I wonder how slack and lazy you'd have to get before you got fired? I expect "they" have ways of enforcing...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my field, you can usually tell those that are strickly commissioned based. Predictable can become a prison for some and a huge comfort for others.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...