Friday, November 17, 2017

Color me

Shades and hues of this and that

Here is a Fun Fact, by the time they turn ten years old, American children use up approximately 720 crayons each, with blue being their favorite color.  The crayon scent is one of the most recognized, after peanut butter and coffee. 
Hours spent playing with our colors.  I have some crayons in my coloring box even now.  I don't do much in coloring books because I am not around small children.  I do have a coloring book my niece gave years ago during recovery and I still do a picture here and there, and I don't get upset with myself when I color outside of the lines. 
And Aqua Blue is my favorite color.
I am not sure if this card is about colors, charkras, or having a light bulb moment.  Just color me happy today.
Thank You!

1 comment:

  1. Aqua blue is my favourite too. I have a set of water colour pencils - a mess free way to 'paint'. Perhaps I'll have a happy play with them today.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...