Monday, November 6, 2017

H2O

Water: a clear, colorless, odorless, and tasteless liquid

What a boring dimensionless description of something so vital and essential to us all.  Water, I take it for granted most of the time.  I turn on the tap - water.  Grab a bottle from the fridge - water. Flush the toilet, wash the dishes, take a shower, walk in the rain -Water.  Not all are so lucky to live with the abundant supply I take for granted.  I give no thought that I am seventy-five percent water, not sure how clear, colorless, odorless my liquid content is.  That is something to think about.
For today and hopefully for most of my days I will really pay attention to all the wonderful ways water is a part of my life, and each and every time say, "Thank You"

5 comments:

  1. I think water I think power. We have a well, if the power is out our water stops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder you were concerned with me pitching pennies in wishing wells.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When we went camping I realized how fortunate I was with my tab with clean running water at home. We take so many things for granted. Thanks for reminding me to be grateful for the "simple" things in life

    ReplyDelete
  4. I suppose it is the simple things that we most often take for granted.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...