Sunday, November 19, 2017

Gone to the dogs

Dog sitting and oh house tending too
'
I moved out to my sister's home yesterday.  Her husband's family all gathered together to take a cruise. I didn't bring any my decks so I been out looking at decks on-line.  Here is a pretty good similarity to one of the two dogs that I am hanging out with this week.  Cassie is an old gal who has lots of health and physical challenges.  She hasn't many days left in this next year.  I love this girl even if it means I have to get up 4/5 times a night.  She has brought a lot of joy to my life when I visit the family and she kept me company when I had to live here 5 years ago during recovery.  I am glad I have the opportunity to tend to her as she tended to me.  Doggie friends are the best, and thankfully I have had some good ones through the years. Wooof.....

2 comments:

  1. Dogs can be more loyal than many humans. Glad you're getting to spend time with Cassie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. auntie doggy! I used to pet sit twice a year while friends went on cruises. Fun to have so many here, fun to see them go home :)

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...