Saturday, November 4, 2017

Best Laid Plans

Even the best laid plans can often go awry.

Yesterday I drew Justice, and it was placed as card eight in the majors, when usually and correctly I might say would be in position eleven.  So here is card twelve, so it might seem things are in order.  I was fascinated by the Sword of Truth yesterday that made an appearance, and here I believe I am asked to look again at that sword from a different perspective. Last night I was working on my business projection and realized I probably will never really be able to retire, that's the truth of justice yesterday but today I can re-view the situation with a different light and maybe a bit of humor.  Cause we all know, the best laid plans...
I am grateful for today and blessed to be in the here and now and know that tomorrow will take care of tomorrow.

The Fairy Tarot

6 comments:

  1. do you have to be under a broker to practice real estate sales?
    There is a huge market of for sale by owners, including me several times, who would welcome someone with real estate background to show up when the two parties were ready to buy and sell. I would have gladly paid a agent to write up the sale. $500.00 minimum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a broker have been since 2000. Indiana changed law and we all have to be licensed the same now, the difference is an extra course study to be a Managing Broker, whether it is just yourself or an office. Right now I am in an office for at least a few more years, after that I may just do the odd sale here as a independent agent to supplement SS. That tornado sucked me up and savings. Not complaining it is just a fact of life and Life decided to keep me on my toes. It is all good.

      Delete
  2. With this philosophy you will come a long way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is true. I have come this far and I Know, I know that the Universe has my back. It's all good.

      Delete
  3. You do have a positive outlook, though you've been through tough times. I suppose it is a good thing you have a job in this day and time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have my days like anyone else, but I don't stay there. It is easy to get lost in the abyss, so as soon as it begins to pull at me, I turn and walk away.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...