Sunday, November 12, 2017

Reflection

The woods so dark and deep

I can appreciate the deep silence of this woodland.  A place to reflect where I have been, where I am at, and what lies ahead. No distractions here.  The woods are just as beautiful in the winter as they are throughout the rest of year.  Thank goodness for the changing of the Season.  Sure the cold is challenging, but I wouldn't want to miss the trees and their fabulous Fall foliage, nor their announcement of Spring when their buds and leaves burst forth.  






EARTH Magic Oracle Cards - Steven D Farmer

6 comments:

  1. trees. love them all. Splendid and non-judgmental of other trees :)
    We should be so smart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Without a doubt my favorite card of the deck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lovely card (but I'm with you - it makes me shiver too!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful it reminds me of somewhere I've been but can't put my finger on it...feeling chills too *puts cardigan on*

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...