Monday, September 25, 2017

Up up and away

Up above the world so high, like a diamond in the sky (verse from Twinkle Twinkle)

This eagle flying about, reminds me that sometimes it is best to stay above the fray.  In the long or short march of our days, and the distance is from a personal perspective, how much of what we do really matters?  Not much I suppose, still a bunch of little bits adds up to a lot.  Maybe that is where the phrase adding your "two cents worth" originated.  Two pennies is not much, but if thousands, threw their two in the pot, there would be a lot of pennies.
Sometimes I guess we have to decide, stay out of it or cast our lot in with the rest.





Native Spirit Oracle Cards - Denise Linn

4 comments:

  1. Often when we stay out of it most of the time things will turn out the way they should . I think adding our two pennies is more about us wanting to have some control in the matter than about anything else :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has always been one of my favorites, "putting my two cents worth in" more I think to give them something else to consider.

      Delete
  2. When we're in the fray it's easy to think everything is important; then when we get some perspective, we see how inconsequential it really all was.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting my sisters always ends up in some kind of squabble, I can get stuck in the 'fray' - madness. I use to go roll in the grass to get their negative energy off of me now I can hardly lay down, so I have to walk barefoot to drain it off, or it sticks.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...