Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Lots of prayers

Heaven's Heart

I think we are all going to need some prayers.  With Hurricane Harvey and now Irma speeding towards Florida and the Southern States, and all the wildfires burning in the Western part of the United States, it may be winter before we can all take a deep breath.  I still have a feeling that the US will experience a huge earthquake, maybe the quaking is all the devastation we are in the midst of.
My Sister and her husband are visiting friends in Florida and last night I told her to find some gasoline, fuel up and head out.  They are just south of Tampa Bay currently.  Now part of their vacation is helping friends pack up so they can all head out and come north tomorrow.
Hang on it, it is really going to get bumpy from here on out. Let's pray the orange man and the short man in asia don't add to the mayhem.


eartheart wisdom oracle cards -Sue Lion

6 comments:

  1. I had a job once that was so stressful I'd throw up before I left for work most days. The short man and the orange man make me feel the same way. I wake up, bright eyed and bushy tailed and then by the time my feet hit the floor I'm all clenched up again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have had several jobs that made me physical ill. Real estate is one of them and getting worse by the year. I may no have to worry about that much longer.

      Delete
  2. I think the orange and the short man are even more scarier then the disasters of nature. ALthough the effects are of course also horrid it's not calculated or intended, like what those creeps are concocting in their offices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The two of them are about the scariest thing going on in the World.

      Delete
  3. Two rancid peas in a pod, for sure. Hopefully the chaos caused by Harvey will make folks take Irma more seriously.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sister's friend is. They are heading back in morning and her friend is coming with her. Her friends husband has to stay there since he works for Duke Energy. Gasoline and sundry items are going to go through the roof now and even more months down the line as the rebuild begins, everywhere.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...