Saturday, September 16, 2017

The Path

How many times in life have I taken the path of least resistance?  The 'go along to get along' mentality. Probably more than I care to admit.

Some of those choices didn't really make much of a difference, didn't shape the me of me.  One though, did.  I knew it was wrong and in reflection I keep asking myself the why of it.  Thirty years now gone by and still I see the result it had in the lies of my life, and how those lies have affected even the here and now. 
I guess it was part of this life's experience.  I wonder a lot even to this day, if I had not followed that path and just said "no thank you" and moved along.
Actually there was another one...guess I better get my calculator out and start a count.





FAIRY Tarot -Doreen Virtue & Radleigh Valentine

5 comments:

  1. I guess a lot of us have life defining secrets. I know I have. Mine has changed my life, turned it upside down and in the end made me a stronger woman.
    I hope yours have a safe place deep inside of you. Don't let them get you down. We can't chance the past, we can only accept it. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been thinking about days gone by and you are right, we can't change the past, only our thoughts on it. Another big path choice was going into outside sales. Never wanted to do it, only did cause my Dad said I would not succeed at it. Now with health concerns I have to give up outside sales and part of me feels like a failure, though I have done it for 20+ years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It may feel like this but we both know it's not. Taking care of yourself is now your top priority my dear.
      Hugs

      Delete
    2. Thanks Ellen. I know I have to do it and I have another real estate company that is giving me an opportunity to shift to inside sales and do referrals. It's my mind-set on this and the other biggie.

      Delete
  3. Live life forward. You can plant new flower seeds in new beds. Different is not necessarily a bad thing. (((C)))

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...