One of my favorite teachers passed the other day. Louise L Hay left the planet on Wednesday August 30th.
I have been re-reading some of her books that I have. these last few days. I became familiar with her beliefs and advocacy back in 2005 when I was going through some very dark times and happened across her book 'You Can Heal Your Life' Working with some of her teachings and saying affirmations helped me from a dark place. And I will say when I suffered lots of trauma from the tornado I again turned to affirmations to help my healing. So here is to Louise L Hay, I hold her up to the Light and sing a song of gratitude to her.
eartheart wisdom oracle cards - Sue Lion
Perhaps I have always known everything important but will need a lifetime to discover what I know. Tarot and Oracles offer me guides and sign posts to help me along my way.
Saturday, September 2, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Be Well
My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...
-
NOPE! And sometimes the answer is no. No is just another word but it can have such a huge impact. Who wants to be told no? Sometimes ...
-
Something is really out of sorts with me. I am not connecting with the cards. Thought it was this Gilded Tarot Deck, so I looked at ano...
-
Life Experience Sometimes I need to revisit my Tower moments. More than just the tornado incident five years ago, there have been other...
It is good to have some steadfast handholds at any time. (((you)))
ReplyDeleteI've never been a fan of her but I do acknowledge the major influence she has had on the New age community. She was a strong and determined lady and has been a example and a teacher for many of us
ReplyDeleteSing your song fiercely my dear
What a lovely memorial for your mentor.
ReplyDelete