Friday, September 15, 2017

Summer to Fall

Seasons change and so do I. 

My daily affirmation calendar "Today I just show up and flow through the day."  Appropriate for this Queen of Cups.

I have noticed in the last few days splashes of orange and yellows appearing among the trees.  Yesterday morning I heard a gaggle of geese honking above as they begin their autumnal gathering.  It is all part of the flow of change, and it is time for me to think of my own preparations for the changing of seasons.






FAIRY Tarot- Doreen Virtue & Radleigh Valentine

4 comments:

  1. Its been a flowy kind of day of day for me too. I like it but I do hope to get more done tomorrow. I did change my altar for the season. So that's something. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'flowy kind of day' sounds like a good day to me. Let things happen at their own pace and enjoy the easy rhythm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fall colors in this card; it makes me want to hurry along autumn!

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...