Thursday, September 21, 2017

Give it a splash

It is hot this week.  In the 90's most everyday until late next week.  This card reminds me when I was a young girl we didn't go to the neighborhood pool for a swim to cool off.  We lived in a more rural setting and so our answer as kids was go have a splash in a creek.  Back behind our home was several fields with a creek running through them, the only caveat was there were cows out and about and the farmer didn't want us upsetting the herd and neither did the bull among his gals.  We had to dash in and have a splash and get back out.  There was always the hose in the backyard, but running through the fields and jumping in the creek was more fun and carefree. 
For today maybe I can find a way to capture a moment of my carefree youth?



FAIRY Tarot -Doreen Virtue & Radleigh Valentine

4 comments:

  1. I always wonder why the women in film always wear skintights and the men wear baggie shorts that look like lumpy skirts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good question. I ask myself that see the bare chested gals in the tarot cards?

      Delete
  2. Those are memories that will stick with you for always and forever. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Today in my inbox on Feng Shui that I read at lunch time mention mentioned doing some new and fun activities to bring in good energy. One suggestion was playing putt putt golf in the dark with neon balls. Now that is different.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...