Sunday, September 3, 2017

Seek

"And the earth bursts forth with mercurial beauty as the energy of change infuses us with joy. Seek. Sing. Love. Linger. Breathe. Bathe in her sparkling scent." 

A lovely reminder to get out and enjoy these last days of Summer.  The days are beginning to shorten and the air whispers of change. Seems too soon to exchange my pots of summer blooms for those filled with Mums.  Apple cider and pumpkin patches. I noticed lots of butterflies in the trees and know that most here have begun there flights to warmer places.  Still time enough to enjoy the late days summer.


"...Don't wait! It is time to play in Earth's garden and see her for who she is - today.  Don't hesitate! Go linger, breathe, and be one with the present moment."  Sue Lion

eartheart wisdom - Oracle cards - Sue Lion

6 comments:

  1. I like her phrase "mercurial beauty;" it does come and go quickly, so as you said, we better enjoy it while we can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These last days of Summer are for me the best part of this season. I love them. If only they lasted longer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Summer like heat stretches on a bit here. Some years we get a lovely patch of Autumn weather and sometimes just a few weeks.

      Delete
  3. Of course there is the tidal wave of zucchini coming from the garden. The joke here is always lock your car in autumn, or when you come back the back seat will be full of zucchini.
    Zucchini frittata for dinner tonight, come on over!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds yummy. I make zucchini muffins and some loaves of bread. I stock some in my sister's freezer, strange though I can never find them again when I visit and want a treat?

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...