Friday, September 29, 2017

Perfect moment

I saw something similar to this vision some years back crossing The Blue Ridge Mountains in North Carolina.  Their peaks do not reach as high as Rocky Mountains, still when the cloud cover hangs on the ridges of the mountains and Sun begins it's daily ascent...

When I turned this card over I heard and began singing the song, On A Clear Day sung by Barbra Streisand.  It was also the title to a cute little movie about reincarnation and Barbra Streisand stars and sings that same tune.
What a fabulous way to start my day with a little singing. 










Native Spirit Oracle Cards - Denise Linn





4 comments:

  1. I worked in a office where, for any occasion or gathering, Debbie would pull out her cassette player and we had all Barbara, nothing but Barbara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing bad or troublesome can enter our mind when we're singing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your singing brings forth a lovely harmonious day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too. I am looking for the book - The Fort.une Teller (you mentioned) to arrive today. Look forward to reading this evening

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...