Sunday, October 30, 2016

New Moon

Dark of the Moon

Yesterday I had several rising tides of frustration and anger.  I lashed out at another on the phone even though I knew it wouldn't solve the issue.  I had a conversation with one of my sisters that made me feel a bit uneasy and then frustrated then unhappy with myself.  And several other instances when my anger just about got the best of me.  Where did it come from?  How can I go along all peaceable like and then have those 'tower' moments? 
Healing work can be done during this moon phase.  I think I will write it all down today and then burn the pages and release my anger and frustration.
Hope springs eternal.

3 comments:

  1. when I could still see the moon I'd often simply stand and look at it when I'd take the dogs out for their midnight run. Something I've never told anyone (you mean there is something left?) When I had breast cancer I'd lift my nighty and expose them to the moon. Made me feel more proactive somehow, because there was nothing else I could do. Funny of world full of funny old people...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a fabulous way you expressed yourself and informed the cosmos that, they hadn't seen the last of Sharyn yet! I keep hearing the old Bob Seger tune "Blame it on midnite...oooh shame on the moon.

      Delete
  2. What a lovely image of the night sky. You might want to try journaling; I know you blog, but there could be some personal stuff that you wouldn't want to put online. When I get angry like you described, it is usually (hidden underneath some other layers) that I'm afraid.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...