Thursday, September 22, 2016

Turn it off, please!


 This week I have been looking at the cards from a different view-point.  Trying to get a feel for what the advice was for the day or a different spin on the take of the card.  I noticed a few weeks ago that I was not connecting with the images. I thought it might be that Gilded Tarot, and so I put the deck away and yet I still spent a few days just looking at the card of the day-not getting much. So this week I thought I would take a different approach.  Today I drew Bindweed (The Devil) and those crows cawed at me and so my thoughts went to the sometime incessant chatter, that non stop diatribe that happens between my two ears.  I thought of the old saying 'the devil is in the details' so there it is as they say.  It's those little things, those minor details that can really screw around with you. 





2 comments:

  1. If you use the cards long you'll find you end up down a lot of different rabbit trails. Where ever you go I'll skip along too

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are days when I have a committee of crows cawing nonstop in my head too.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...