Sunday, June 19, 2016

All is Well

Watch for a full-looking moon on the eve of the June solstice (June 19, 2016) and a full moon on the solstice itself (June 20). From what we’ve been able to gather,  this is the first full moon to fall on the June solstice since the year 1967, which some recall as the year of the Summer of Love, a social phenomenon centered on San Francisco, London and other places around the globe.
---Picture and above article from website of earthsky.org
 
I am  particularly fascinated that tomorrow around 5am or so is the monthly full moon and then later approx 12 hours is the exact exalting of the Sun for the Solstice.  6-20-2016 and 6 and 20 repeat in the 2016.  I haven't read on any particular site of being prepared for some major event.
The 2 major luminaries in the sky at their peak, speaks to me of something.   The Full moon tonight will appear huge at moon rise.  I may even go out and dance with the fairies tonight.

6 comments:

  1. I used to take the dogs out and we'd howl at the full moon. Way fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is what I need to do. I haven't howled in quite awhile.

      Delete
  2. I will keep a look out too. it is very cloudy here. Give my regards to the fairies for me :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been seeing several of them lately. Maybe with all the swirling energies they haven't been able to completely hide their presence.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the reminder; with all the craziness lately, I had completely forgotten about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like Sharyn reminded me, maybe you too should go out and howl at the moon for a bit this evening.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...