Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Wing and a Prayer

Some days I do feel like I live on a wing and a prayer.  When I am not feeling so well and everything I do feels like a challenge, I just wing it.  Go through the motions and hope to get through it all and pray that I do.  I guess we all have days like that, meeting our challenges the best that we can.

Really I have two choices give in or get up and get going.  Power up and face my fears.  When I was critically injured I faced that choice, to live and get through it and I did. I had lots of help and Lots and Lots of prayers from so many that those prayers lifted me up.  To keep moving beyond the lightning strike and give it all I got and fly.

"Never give in, Never give in, Never, Never, Never give in. "
-Winston Churchill

MAGIC & MYTH  affirmation cards  -Sue Lion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...