Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Inner Child

I have been doing some inner child work.  One of my teachers, Louise L Hay promotes this work.  Self love is the answer.  The wounded  child carries a lot of our issues from childhood, and we all have issues from our childhood and I have faced most of mine.  It can be challenging to turn within and face some of our dragons.

I love this card.  The dragons big and small, mother and child, adult me and younger me.  Each offering their heart to the other.  What a joy to give our hearts to another.  From the card..." Give freely. Give with happiness. Give gentleness. And you will give the best thing you have - yourself."

Everyday I will pause and take a flight of fancy. 



MAGIC & MYTH  affirmation cards - Sue Lion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...