Sunday, December 27, 2015

Just for today

Just for today what is the best vision of myself.  What will bring balance and peace to my heart, me, my life?  Justice can sometimes be seen as the 'Scales of Justice'  but here I see balance.  What are the best practices I can implement for myself and to be in harmony with the Natural World around me?

What can I do to bring peace to my heart and make it as light as a feather?  First I think I need to work on removing so much processed food and eat lighter and healthier. Less boxed goods also is good for the environment around me. Also pay attention to the all Life around me and not leave such a heavy footprint. Today I will be more aware of everything.

"The Planet does not need more successful people.  The Planet desperately needs more peacemakers, healers, restorers, storytellers, and lovers of all kind. -Dalai Lama

Journey through the Gaian Tarot -Joanna Powell Colbert

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...