Thursday, December 17, 2015

Heartful Giving

I drew the dragons again today so I am guessing that have more to say to me.  The first thing I see are the hearts that each dragon is offering to the other. There is so much joy in sharing the love.  Giving of ourselves to ourselves and others.  Pause just long enough to show your true heart, and your life will be changed forever.

New beginnings are happening all the time, everyday, usually with me not even noticing them.  If I stop and reflect and look at where I started I would realize how different things are, how I have changed.  I am different from who I was when I started this year.  Sure, I may have a little farther to go, but the journey is going to be great.

"Never laugh at live dragons." - J.R.R. Tolkien


MAGIC & MYTH   affirmation cards - Sue Lion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...