Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Spark!

A lot of time had to be committed to becoming the expert of this fire dance. I don't think about the long hours of practice when I see someone doing something so flawlessly. Sometimes I wonder what I am really good at?  I spent years in my career so I must be really good at it, but I know it doesn't bring me the excitement of tossing fire sticks.  I know there is no Spark of enthusiasm when I do my daily dance.  Maybe with the New Year I will sign up for lessons on something new and exciting.  No not maybe, I will commit to bringing some kind of sizzle to my life.

I can rise above the daily commonness of my life and bring new energy to my days. Each day gives me a new opportunity to seek out a new challenge. Find what really stirs my Soul. That is really a true path to Healing and Wellness.

"Everything is energy and that's all there is to it.  Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality.  It can be no other way.  This not philosophy. This is physics." -Albert Einstein

Artwork
Journey through the Gaian Tarot -Joanna Powell Colbert

1 comment:

  1. Rising above the commonplace. We must, or we drift through our days, nothing to remember, nothing to celebrate. There is something every day, or why go on?

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...