Friday, December 4, 2015

Distress

Sometimes I wish I could take something back.  I had a conversation yesterday while out at dinner and one thing led to another and gossiping came in the mix.  I was really unhappy with myself.  It can be distressing to oneself when you think you that you are moving forward just to fall back into the muck. Yuck.  There is enough negativity floating around with out throwing my vileness into the mix. 

From the card, "You are in an intense process of emergence into the next cycle of your life...This period of emergence is one of broadened consciousness..."  I have to forgive myself for the bashing and trashing, releasing all that negativity.  As I heal and grow I have to slough off the old ways and move into the Love & Light.



EARTH MAGIC Oracle Cards by Steven D Farmer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...