Saturday, December 5, 2015

Be Me

The more things change the more they stay the same.  An odd little tidbit.  Trees are always changing but a tree is still a tree.  Some days, as the days of my youth are farther in the distance, I wish I could climb a tree.  Did it all the time when I was a young gal. I love to watch the trees come to life in the Spring and their splendid glory in the Autumn.  A tree is a tree, ever changing and still  a tree.  I am Carolyn, ever changing, yet still Carolyn.

"One does not walk into the forest and accuse the trees of being off center, Nor do they visit the shore and call the waves imperfect.  So why do we look at ourselves this way?"  - Tao Te Ching

I am going to the park today and hug a tree.



EARTH MAGIC Oracle Cards by Steven D Farmer

1 comment:

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...