Friday, December 18, 2015

Pause

I was out and about all day yesterday and noticed off and on the low setting of the Sun throughout the day.  We are moving closer to the Winter Solstice.  Shortest day and longest night of the year.  This time of year the Sun does not rise as high in the sky, at least not here in the Northern Hemisphere. As I settle in for the colder winter months some place else in the Southern Hemisphere some other gal is enjoying the long warm days of approaching summer.  The Wheel turns.

Time to pause and really appreciate all the wonder of this World.  As I move through my day I will take more time to stop and notice all the wonder that surrounds me.  The Winter Solstice this year is December 21 at 11:48pm.  Light your candles and bring forth the light to longest night. 


"Don't underestimate the value of doing nothing, of just going along, listening to all things you can't hear."  -Winnie the Pooh

EARTHHEART WISDOM affirmation cards -Sue Lion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...