Saturday, December 19, 2015

do re mi fa so la ti do

Yesterday I woke up with a slightly sore throat and thought 'oh my' and this morning it lingers.  I am lucky that I don't go sickly much with the general ailments; so I asked myself' 'why am I manifesting a sore throat?'  I realized I have something stuck there, some unspoken words.  I was with family Thursday evening and when I tried to tell them something they ignored me, twice.  So there it lingers.

So today when ever I get the chance I am going to sing.  Open up my throat chakra and release the stuck vibration and find my voice.
do -do a deer a female deer
re -re a drop of golden sun
mi -mi a name I call myself
fa -fa a long long way to run
so -so a needle pulling thread
la -la a note to follow so
ti -ti a drink of jam and bread
-that will bring us back us back to do
do re mi fa so la ti do

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...