Monday, December 14, 2015

Roar

A lion in winter.  I think there was a movie with that title about one of the kings in England.  This lioness has come to me and gives me the strength to move throughout my day.  We all have inner courage and strength, I just need to tap into mine.  Fear of failure keeps me from getting out and about and doing the things that I want to do, kind of like hiding from Life.  Roar

Today I ask myself, "What is the greatest idea of self that I can be?"  Courage, strength, and determination will help me find my way; and even more than that LOVE.  Love for myself is the true answer to my question,  What is the greatest idea of myself?

from the card.  LION ROARS - Life sometimes hides from itself until the lion roars into the heart and shakes the long winter into spring.

MAGIC & MYTH - affirmation cards - Sue Lion


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...