Sunday, November 1, 2015

Gratitude

Day Light Savings Time begins today; a time of change.  With this also the first day of November, I thought it would be a good time to focus on changing some aspects of my life.  Health, Wellness, and my continual journey of Healing.  Since it is November and in just a few short weeks we will be observing Thanksgiving Day, I would like to spend these next few weeks working on my awareness of everything I have to be grateful for.  Gratitude.


My 5 Senses I am very grateful for.  Seeing the explosion of color in trees as they change in their fall glory.  Hearing the call of migrating birds overhead. Smelling the crispness of the fall air.  Tasting the bite of tangy apple fresh from the tree. Touching the hand of another.
Giving thanks makes us happy, makes me happy, and that in itself goes along way to improving Health, Wellness, and Healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...