Friday, November 27, 2015

Gratitude-Day 27

Some of the most wonderful things in this world are available, free of charge, if we just take a moment.  Yesterday was Thanksgiving and we enjoyed pretty mild weather, which I really enjoyed.   Wednesday we had a full moon.  Beautiful to behold, and still beautiful last night.  With the mild weather I sat outside and enjoyed the wonder and magic of fabulous evening and night sky.

I am oh so grateful for my eyesight.  To behold such a sight.  So many things we view and cast our gaze upon and take it for granted.  I am really grateful for this Gratitude Journey, it has helped open my eyes to the fabulous life I get to live.  I will take more time throughout my days and pause and look around and notice, everything.  Thank you, Thank you, Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...