Thursday, November 12, 2015

Gratitude-Day 12

Choices.  Thank goodness for choices.  The choices I make are sometimes not the best thing for me, but they are my decision.  I take for granted that I do get to decide yes or no, left or right, this way or that; there are many in the world that do not.  I am oh so grateful that my choices are my own. I have never been one that could tolerate being told what to do; it always went against the grain. There are times though that I should have listen to a voice of reason. Oh Well, that's my Life.

I had a consultation with a Astrologer the other day.  Instead of a forecast I asked to look at My Birth Chart.  A birth chart is a picture of the placement of the planets in the heavens at the exact time of our birth.  It is a road map, a blueprint, the yellow brick road for the life ahead of us.  The birth chart gives us hints, suggestions and a map of sorts.  Of course at 58 it is a little late to be asking for some advice about the life I am living, but the old saying goes, "better late than never."I am grateful that I choose.
These cards are from Sonia Choquette's Oracle Cards, THE ANSWER IS SIMPLE.



1 comment:

  1. I don't know why I didn't do this before, I've gone back and started reading your blog from the start.
    How about letting me do a Tibetan Oracle thingie for you? I did my first one (according to my blog) in 2009, and again this year. I don't know that I got much out of it this year, the 2009 one flagged a lot of things I wasn't cognizant of. No idea what you'd get out of it, and I'd have to ask lots of questions. 1st I'd need place, date, time of birth.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...