Friday, November 13, 2015

Gratitude-Day 13

3 years ago today on a Tuesday morning I returned back to the University of Louisville Hospital and had the recommended spinal fusion surgery that would stabilize my shifting neck vertebrae that had been broken and damaged during my tornado incident in March 2012. My healing work continues and I am continually grateful for those that helped me and supported me during my recovery.

I am posting this picture again because it always reminds me of all the healing work that has surrounded me, then and now.  Thank you to my sister Lydia and her husband Jeff, that took me in and protected me and gave me the encouragement to get back on my feet.  They are both Healers in their Love and Support.  The list of names and supporters is endless and I am so Thankful for all the prayers, love, and help that I received. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

This card is from Doreen Virtue's Magical Messages from the Fairies Oracle Cards.

1 comment:

  1. weeping. your courage is outstanding. I know we probably wouldn't do life if we had to think about it as a whole. Guess that is why we have seconds and hours. We can get through about anything via short time.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...