Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Gratitude-Day 10

This morning and yesterday morning just before I woke up, still in that in between place, I saw a cup.  Nothing particular about the cup.  Just sitting there.  Nothing appeared to be in the cup.  Didn't feel any negative connotation about the cup.  Cups symbolically could be a well house of emotion, intuition, feelings. Nope, still nothing.  Gratitude is where my thoughts have been focused on; is my cup empty?  Nope, that's not it.

I saw a quote on a marquee two days ago, "What if you woke up today with only the things you were for grateful yesterday." I looked it up on internet to see who quoted this and found a second similar quote.  "What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday." Today every time I think of something that I am grateful, in the cup it goes. Sunshine, food, library books, hawks on the wing, found pennies.  I am sure by days end, My Cup Will Be Overflowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...