Saturday, November 7, 2015

Gratitude-Day 7

Waking up late this morning.  A luxury that is wonderful.  It is a little chilly this Saturday morning and I am grateful that I have a home and a comfortable bed to sleep in. I woke up thinking about my Healing Angel.  She came and was helping me do some energy work during the night.  The day before I was hurt I drew the card below.  Thursday March 1, 2012 - Healing Healed Healer.  I found my journal with my note on the card months later after returning home from recovery.

Months after I was hurt I spent time with a Energy Healer that felt the presence of a Angel that came through in a deep purple color ray.  I had still not found that note and when I did I was in awe.  She came through just prior to my accident and was with me through it all, then and now. My journey from the trauma continues and I am so grateful for the healing energy that surrounds me, now and then.  I/We are never alone, our Angles, Guides, and Guardians are always with us.  Thank Goodness.

Card is from Doreen Virtues- MAGICAL MESSAGES from the fairies, Oracle Cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...